Google Map Embedded
Have you ever just wanted to set a location in a google map? Now it so easy to do. MapPress adds an interactive map to the wordpress editing screens. When editing a post or page just enter any addresses you’d like to map.
The plugin will automatically insert a great-looking interactive map into your blog. Your readers can get directions right in your blog and you can even create custom HTML for the map markers (including pictures, links, etc.)!
- MapPress is based on the latest Google maps API v3 – it’s fast, optimized for mobile phones – and no API keys are required!
- WordPress 3.0 and MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily create maps right in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location, or drag markers where you want them
- Create custom text and HTML for the markers, including photos, links, etc.
- Street view supported
- Readers can get driving, walking and bicycling directions right in your blog. Directions can be dragged to change waypoints or route
- Multiple maps can be created in a single post or page
- Real-time traffic
- New shortcodes with many parameters: “mapid” (to specify which map to show), “width” “height”, “zoom”, etc.
- Programming API to develop your own mapping plugins